Society working for Skill development and have taken initiatives to:
- Make skilling aspirational for women & youth
- Ensure youth emerging from formal education are employable with job or self-employment oriented skills
- Ensure people stuck in low income jobs in the unorganized segments and can access growth opportunities through up-skilling / re-skilling programmes.
With the above views and aims, the activities related to Skill Development, Higher Education, Technical Education, Agriculture Training, income generation, social awareness, self-employment, capacity building programmers, etc are being under taken by the society from time to time. Our society is carring out various welfare scheme aided unaided of Central and State ministry a well as from other NGOs
A list of all entities that the Society may have an Affiliation with.
- MSSDS - Maharashtra State Skill Development Society.
- UNDP - United Nation Development Programme
- RTMNU - Rashtrasanta Tukdoji Maharaj Nagpur University
- CISCO- Networking Academy
- NCVT- National Council for Vocational Training.
- NIELIT - National Institute of Electronic & Information Technology.
- DDUGKY - Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gramin Kaushalya Yojana
- RGNIYD -Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of youth Development.
- NULM - National Urban Livelihood Mission.
- NSQF – Affiliated with AICET